Translate

Monday, September 17, 2012

Creative Monday

My creative thing is a little random. I love Despicable Me and one of my friends lives on a hall in Russell that's theme is Despicable Me. In the hall their is a giant minion, and I mean giant, it is almost the size of me. I wanted it so badly, so I decided to ask the RA how she made it and she told me. I had to go on a website, upload the photo, print tons of pages with the photo blown up, piece them all together like a puzzle piece, and then cut the minion out. After I made it I wasn't sure what to do with him, so I decided to put him in the middle of the dorm room. I must say he adds character.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! This is great! How did you make it look like it wasn't a bunch of pages pasted together? The minion is great in front of the curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is too funny! I can only imagine the reactions of your friends when they walk into your room.

    ReplyDelete